Sunday, September 12, 2004
Today i attended the briefing on FYP documentation from Sanath.. Luckily did really went there, as the briefing did helps a lot on understanding and how to document our project in a proper and better way.. Here comes coakroach story..
At nite when i was alone in the room, i saw a coakroach in my toilet.. luckily it's not a big one.. I so nervous.. Kept thinking on how to handle it.. I took a magazine and wrapped it with a paper.. Then go and hit the coakroach.. It ran away so fast.. I so scared le... But can't let it stayed in my toilet or else i won't be going in there for the whole nite.. I finally got it.. Accidentally hit on it's legs part.. Then the coakroach stopped there, but still know how to move.. I was thinking how to kautim the rest.. How to move it's body to the toilet bowl.. AIh~ I dun dare to use the tissue to pick it up.. Very weird feeling which i dun like to hold.. Then the coakroach leg was still movie.. i took a tissue and let it catched the end part.. then it really catched it.. Then i quickly throw it into the toilet bowl and flushed it away.. >_<"" I flushed it two times le.. Aih~ So scary as no one help me to settle the coakroach.. Scary experience~ Haha.. Maybe some of u might think of how funny it looks.. but i really scare of coakroach.. =P End of coakroach story.. Hehe..