Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Aih.. i am sick! Flu + minor cough..

I finally gotto finished up my DCCN part of the diagram last nite, I did it until morning 4am+.. I get flu for the whole nite, kept sniffing.. Lolz.. Then this morning woke up around 9.30am.. Attended the DCCN class.. I brought the med along to college.. On our way to college, stop by the McD near LDP to have some food.. Of course have to be hot food.. Then i took the med.. My throat was itchy too.. That's why it makes me cough often.. Today no BPR again.. So, the 3 of us including Niee decided to go home.. Of course, we skipped for SIP again.. Lolz.. I had some rest after that.. Tonite seems to be ok for me to rest as i finished the diagram and passed it over to group member dy.. But know still got a long way to go.. Got many other things need to be complete also.. Aih.. Gotto gambateh le~ Anyway, still feeling my body real hot le..



posted by .*.ªadèlèñèª.*. at 12:57 PM * 0 comments *

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~