Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh.. back from redang for few days dy.. The actual date i was back was on 27th Monday night.. I went to work on tuesday with a sick body... Yeah~~ I was sick! Haha... Maybe didn't drink enough water there.. but the trip was fun and the scenery was nice~ hehe.. Will upload some seasides photos here next time.. Now i am in office, the photos is with me at home, however my house internet line temporary down again.. =.= Haha.... Alright... I took a half day MC for tuesday noon, and went to see doctor with wk.. He was sick too.. However, it seems like i am worst than him.. Doctor said i got fever, and gave me 2days MC.. I rest at home with my tiring body(especially after taking the meds..) Thursday which was yesterday, i had my presentation from the external ppl coming from paysys company.. about my program... Luckily i was able to make the program go well( i think so! ) and there's just some problems with the terminals part.. now i have to wait for the email from the external company.. Haha..

Ok... I was fun in redang... The sea is clean, clear and blue~~~=) and the sky... haha.. nice too.. Even near the resort seaside, i was able to view the fish around me.. hehe.. What a nice feel.. I feel so enjoyable.. the wind breeze there and at night, the sky is full with stars~~ Wow... really miss the moments there... =) hehe... Feel like going thr again.. maybe can have a longer stay there with a relax moments... =) hehe.. Get to know some ppl there.. They are quite nice and tell us many things about redang.. =D hehe.... Alright, time for me to get back to work... Today feel sleepy and tired... My voice still hasn't turn good yet.. lol~~ Having a "sexy" voice~ haha... :P

posted by .*.ªadèlèñèª.*. at 8:50 AM * 0 comments *

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~