Monday, May 07, 2007
I came back from Bali on the past Friday (04/05/2007) evening.. Too, Jin Bee's farewell dinner was on that day!! Wah~~ Haha... I able to rush to that dinner.. :P Keke.. I went home once i arrived, and my colleague went to fetch me from my house to the dinner place.. =) Haha.. Thanks to Mr. Dodgy! :P Thanks for the Ride ya! Anyway, there were a total of 20+ ppls in that dinner.. Oh~~ So many ppls which i didn't expect they would appeared there.. Lolz~~ Haha....
The dinner was held in Puchong.. Bandar Puteri Puchong.. a steamboat restaurant.. It's kinda unique style of having the steamboat.. where you need to buy a coupon first before you start eating.. Lol.. RM 25 Per Person with that environment.. Hmm.. i can said Ok lo~~ Haha...
Anyway, most of the pics are with Carrie (one of the attendees), and i only took few pics with my Camera.. Well, so i just posted up some first ya~ Will post others later when i got that.. =) Keep in touch!!
Labels: Office, Personal
posted by
.*.ªadèlèñèª.*. at 4:41 PM *
2 comments *
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~