Sunday, September 23, 2007

I dunno what happening to me...

I dunno why i feeling depressed.. stressed.. over tension.. worrying... all the complicated feelings accumulating..

I couldn't sleep well.. I couldn't study well.. I couldn't even calm myself down... Once i closed my eyes, work and studies all came into my mind... The logics, the notes, the manager's words, all flowed into my mind... Very clear... However, i wanted to sleep, yet i couldn't get sleep.. I wanted to concentrate on study, yet couldn't study.. I feel Frustrated.. I feel Worried.. I feel Tension...

I have too much task in hand till I always feel It's a MUST to complete all..

I wish i could just don't care of everything. Why bother and care it! I wished I could split into 2 persons to do several things together.. Have many brains, and can compiled into one..

I wish that i could just walked out of this, and End this off...

2 to 3 more weeks to go... I feel more and more nervous.. more and more tension.. However, still got to cope to my work.. my learning at work.. my training..everything...

I feel heavy... i feel tired.. my sholders are heavy.. my head is heavy.. my heart is tired... And, yet my body not even listening to me... It keep getting me sick.. I feel the burden.. I feel the responsibilities.. I know that i am the one who giving all these to myself... Keep pushing and pushing..

I will get lost in one day! Outer-space... Mist...

However, i want to be what i achieving for! I need the strength! I need the wisdom! I need the Calmness!

Sigh... what happened to me...... I feel of crying.. I feel of releasing... I feel i am in a bad mood... Hopefully i get calm down in the soonest time.. So i could make my mind clear to continue my studies.. my learnings...

Labels:


posted by .*.ªadèlèñèª.*. at 10:45 PM * 0 comments *

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~